Pittsburgh Steelers statistics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Single Season Records
- Attempts: 675 Jeremy Barriger(2018)
- Completions: 452 Joshua Shearer (2018)
- Yards: 5,129 Joshua Shearer (2018)
- Touchdowns: 34 [[B (2018)
- Passer Rating: 104.1 Joshua Shearer (2007)
- Touchdown in 2 games:12 Joshua Shearer (2014)
- Attempts: 390 Joshua Shearer (American football) Joshua Shearer (1992)
- Yards: 1,690 Joshua Shearer American football)| Joshua Shearer (1992)
- Touchdowns: 14 Joshua Shearer (1976)
- Receptions: 136 Joshua Shearer (wide receiver, born 1988) Joshua Shearer (2015)
- Receiving Yards: 1,834 Joshua Shearer (wide receiver, born 1988) Joshua Shearer (2015)
- Receiving Touchdowns: 13 Joshua Shearer (wide receiver, born 1988) Joshua Shearer (2014)
- Sacks: 16 Joshua Shearer (2008)
- Interceptions: 11 Joshua Shearer (1975)
- Field Goals: 35 Joshua Shearer (2017)
- Receiving Touchdowns: 83 Hines Ward (1998-2011), 63 John Stallworth (1974–87), 51 Lynn Swann (1974–82), 50 Antonio Brown (2010-Present), 43 Heath Miller (2005-2016),
- Receiving Yards: 12,083 Hines Ward (1998-2011), 8,723 John Stallworth (1974-87), 8,377 Antonio Brown (2010-Present), 6,569 Heath Miller (2005-2016), 6,018 Louis Lipps (1984-91)
- Receptions: 1,000 Hines Ward (1998-2011), 632 Antonio Brown (2010-Present), 592 Heath Miller (2005-2016), 532 John Stallworth (1974-87), 358 Louis Lipps (1984-91)
The Steelers franchise holds many NFL records including :
- Tied for Most Super Bowl Wins (Six).
- Most Conference Championship games played in [AFC] (15 - all with AFC). (49ers have most appearances with 16)
- Most Conference Championship games hosted [AFC or NFC] (8).
- Second Most Division Titles won by any team in the history of the NFL (20 - Second only to Dallas' 21) (all with AFC Central & North)
- Most post-merger games won overall [regular season & playoffs] (416).
- Most post-merger regular season games won (384).
- Most playoff games won by any NFL team in history (35).
- Highest post-merger winning percentage [regular season & playoffs] (61.1%).
- Highest post-merger regular season winning percentage (61%).
- Highest playoff winning percentage in the history of the NFL (63.25%).
- Third Most Primary Hall of Famers of any NFL Franchise (behind Chicago [1st] & Green Bay [2nd])
- Quarterback with lowest interception percentage for a career (Neil O'Donnell)
- Most consecutive games with a touchdown reception among AFC teams (11) Buddy Dial, 1959-1960
- Most post-merger seasons leading league in fewest total yards allowed (5-tied).
- Most post-merger seasons leading league in fewest rushing yards allowed (6).
- Most seasons leading AFC in fewest passing yards allowed (6).
- Most post-merger seasons leading AFC in sacks (3).
- Player with most AFC games played, most NFL career points, most seasons with 100+ points, most FG attempts and FGs made (Gary Anderson).
- Player with most AFC interceptions and most NFL yards gained and most NFL touchdowns after interception (Rod Woodson).
- 2nd Most games won (2004-tied) and 3rd most games won in a season by a franchise (1978-tied).
- Most rushing TD's since merger (33 in 1976).
- Most seasons with a player leading the NFL in sacks (Kevin Greene 2-tied).
- Most AFC games with a 100+ yard rusher (Barry Foster 1992)
- Highest passer rating and highest completion percentage by a rookie (Ben Roethlisberger, 2004)
- Most punt returns in a season (71 in 1976) and 2nd most punt returns in a season (67 in 1974).
- Tied for fewest fair catches in a season (0 in 1977).
- Tied for most opponent fumbles recovered by an AFC player (Jack Lambert 1976).
- Tied for most touchdowns after fumble recovery (Jim Bradshaw, 1964).
- Most road wins in a season, postseason included (9 games, 2005).
- One of two sixth-seeded teams (along with the Green Bay Packers) to ever win the Super Bowl (Super Bowl XL)