|Look up pixel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pixel is the base element of a digital image in computer graphics.
Pixel may also refer to:
- Google Pixel, a line of consumer electronics devices that run Chrome OS or the Android operating system, including:
- IP Pixel, a Chicago-based interactive advertising agency
- Pixel (game developer), the art name of Daisuke Amaya, creator of the freeware game Cave Story
- Quad (rocket), a VTOL rocket known as Pixel, developed in 2006 by Armadillo Aerospace
- Pixels (2010 film), a French animated short
- Pixels (2015 film), an American-Chinese science fiction comedy based on the short
- Pixel (LazyTown), a fictional character good with technology
- Pixel (webcomic), a webcomic written by Chris Dlugosz
- Pixel, a fictional cat from Robert A. Heinlein's novel The Cat Who Walks Through Walls
- Pixel (board game), a Mensa select board game.
- Tracking pixel, a web bug, a method to track user behavior on web sites
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pixel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.