|Founder||Oliver Miao, Keith Emnett, Winston She|
Mountain View, CA,
Pixelberry Studios is a mobile game development company based in Mountain View, California, United States. Founded in 2013 by Oliver Miao, Keith Emnett, and Winston She, Pixelberry aims to create "games with heart," beginning with Surviving High School and Cause of Death, which deals with themes of bullying, eating disorders and capturing serial killers. Since then, the company has fully released three more mobile games: Hollywood U, High School Story and Choices: Stories You Play. In November 2017, Pixelberry was acquired by Nexon.
- "Mobile game takes a stand against cyberbullying". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 19 September 2017.
- "Pixelberry Studios | Crunchbase". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
- Strauss, Karsten. "Mobile Games With Heart? Pixelberry In 2015". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
- "Inside The Game: Why Oliver Miao almost left gaming". pocketgamer.biz. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
- "After bullying, High School Story tackles body image and eating disorders". Polygon. Retrieved 19 September 2017.
- "Pixelberry Studios Tackles Teenagers' Body-Image Issues With A New Mobile Game". TechCrunch. Retrieved 19 September 2017.
- "16 percent of teens consider suicide before graduation. This quest is for them". The Washington Post. Retrieved 19 September 2017.
- "Ex-EA devs add cyberbullying-themed quests to High School Story to teach players how to deal with the issue themselves". Pocket Gamer. Retrieved 19 September 2017.
- "Nexon acquires High School Story developer Pixelberry Studios". VentureBeat. 2017-11-10. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
|This video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|