From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pixels (film))
|Look up pixel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pixel is the base element of a digital image in computer graphics.
Pixel may also refer to:
- Chromebook Pixel, a touchscreen chromebook laptop from Google
- IP Pixel, a Chicago-based interactive advertising agency
- Pixel (game developer), the art name of Daisuke Amaya, creator of the freeware game Cave Story
- Quad (rocket), a VTOL rocket known as Pixel, developed in 2006 by Armadillo Aerospace
- Pixels (2010 film), a French animated short
- Pixels (2015 film), an American 3D science fiction comedy based on the short
- Pixel (LazyTown), a fictional character good with technology
- Pixel (webcomic), a webcomic written by Chris Dlugosz
- Pixel, a fictional cat from Robert A. Heinlein's novel The Cat Who Walks Through Walls
- Tracking pixel, a web bug, a method to track user behavior on web sites
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pixel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.