Pixie Geldof at Vogue London Fashion Week reception at Winfield House, September 2014
|Born||Little Pixie Geldof
17 September 1990
|Residence||Upper Clapton, London, England|
|Years active||Model (2008–present)
|Parent(s)||Bob Geldof (father)
Paula Yates (mother, deceased)
|Relatives||Peaches Geldof (sister, deceased)
Hughie Green (Grandfather, deceased)
|Height||168 cm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Hair color||Brown (natural)|
|Manager||Elite Model Management
Select Model Management
Next Model Management
Geldof is the third daughter of Bob Geldof and Paula Yates. She is also the granddaughter of Hughie Green and sister of Peaches Geldof (d.2014). Her other siblings include older sister Fifi Trixibelle and younger maternal half-sister Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily.
Her first magazine cover modelling appearance was for Tatler in 2008. She has also been the face of advertising campaigns for Levi's, Diesel, Henry Holland, Razzle, Agent Provocateur, Loewe and Pringle of Scotland, as well as modelling for Vivienne Westwood, Luella and Jeremy Scott. She modelled for Debenhams in 2010.
Geldof is the lead singer of the band Violet, who released their first single in May 2012. She was scheduled to DJ at the 2014 Coachella in April but cancelled it due to the death of her sister.
As of February 2013, Geldof lives in Upper Clapton with her boyfriend George Barnett, drummer of These New Puritans, her best friend Ashley Williams, a fashion designer, and her long-haired chihuahua Buster Sniff.
- "Pixie Geldof Height Weight Body Statistics". Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- Chapman, Grace; Anderson, Steve. "The most unusual celebrity baby names – Peaches Geldof and Little Pixie Geldof". The Independent. London. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- "Why Knox rocks: Star baby names aren't just Tom, Dick or Harry". New York Daily News. 17 July 2008. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- Pixie will show her Knicksy, Daily Star, 17 September 2008 ("Model Pixie, who turns 18 today...")
- Pixie Geldof is a Tatler cover girl, The Daily Telegraph, 3 June 2008
- Sting's kds join Geldof girls at geisha launch, Hello!, 12 January 2006 ("is the youngest of Sir Bob's three daughters by the late TV presenter Paula Yates...")
- Jess Cartner-Morley (15 February 2013). "Pixie Geldof: rocking 20s style". The Guardian. Retrieved 23 July 2014.
- Pixie Geldof is Covergirl for Italian Vogue, The Daily Telegraph, 9 February 2009
- Rawi, Maysa (14 April 2010). "Stylish Pixie proves she's the only Geldof girl who can still model as she shines in Henry Holland campaign for Debenhams". The Daily Mail. London. Retrieved 29 June 2010.
- "Pixie Geldof doesn't want to be daddy's girl". The Daily Telegraph. London. 12 September 2011. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- Knott, Alex. "Pixie Geldof's band to release debut single". Frost Magazine. Retrieved 2013-07-14.
- Natalie Finn (9 April 2014). "Pixie Geldof Cancels Coachella DJ Gig Following Death of Sister Peaches Geldof". E!. Retrieved 23 July 2014.
- "Pixie Geldof reclaims her name as a singer, with serious musical chops". Irish Times. 20 October 2016. Retrieved 30 October 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pixie Geldof.|
|This article about an English musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a model in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|