|Show||Out in the Open|
|Network||CBC Radio One|
Piya Chattopadhyay (/
Chattopadhyay's parents emigrated to Canada from Kolkata, India in 1967, and she was born in Saskatoon. She is married to fellow journalist Peter Armstrong, whom she met while both were working for the CBC.
- CBC’s Piya Chattopadhyay: ‘doing what I want to do’, by Constance Scrafield; at the Orangeville Citizen; published October 31, 2013; retrieved May 1, 2014
- Crowd greets CBC staff as bureau goes on air, by Jason Hewlett; at the Kamloops Daily News; published October 9, 2012; retrieved May 1, 2014
- Senate explores future financial landscape, by Paul Mayne, in Western News (University of Western Ontario); published November 21, 2013; retrieved May 1, 2014; "well-known radio and television personality, Piya Chattopadhyay, who is often a host on both CBC radio and TVO (...)"
- The adventure continues..., by Denise Garrado; in the Bradford Times; published March 31, 2011; retrieved May 1, 2014
- TVO welcomes Piya Chattopadhyay to The Agenda with Steve Paikin at TVOntario; published April 20, 2011, retrieved May 1, 2014
- Arrival Lounge, in E-Desi News (page 31); published July 2011; retrieved May 1, 2014
- "CBC Radio to debut Out in the Open, The Candy Palmater Show". CBC News, May 16, 2016.
- Office romance is good for business, by Jasmine Budak, in Canadian Business; published May 7, 2012; retrieved May 1, 2014