|Born||Piyush Vibhas Ranade
28 March 1983
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
Piyush Ranade's first major Hindi play was Mahanirvan by Satish Alekar when he was still in college. He later performed in Oye Band Baj Gaya!  and Sakna Re To Sasu Nahi  by National Centre for the Performing Arts (India). Piyush got his first Marathi television show Kata Rute Kunala. His first major Hindi television show was Burey Bhi Hum Bhale Bhi Hum on STAR Plus in which he played Kaivalya (Mansukh's elder son). His first Marathi television show as lead star was Zee Marathi's Lajja along with Girija Oak, Tejaswini Pandit and Mukta Barve. In this show, he portrayed character of a young and dynamic CID Inspector Aakash Ketkar who was firm supporter of a scandal victim Manu (played by Girija Oak). The show was huge hit and his work was very well praised. This was the start of his career. After that he never looked back. His second Marathi television show as lead was Zee Marathi's Ekach Hya Janmi Janu opposite to Tejaswini Pandit. In Ekach Hya Janmi Janu, he portrayed character named Shrikant, who found his lost wife's reflection in a disabled girl Anjali (played by Tejaswini Pandit. He was also seen in other Marathi, Hindi as well as Gujrati television shows. Pawan in Gunda Purush Dev on ETV Marathi, Madhu Ithe Ani Chandra Tithe, Man udhan varyache Manu in Papad Pol, Jasuben Jayantilaal Joshi Ki Joint Family, Chalti ka naam gaadi zee TV Ek Phool Khile Che Aag Ma. ETV Gujarati and Chuta Cheda ETV Gujarati. He also played Lead Role Character of 'Abhimaan' in Zee Marathi's Serial "Asmita". He is currently playing role "Dr. Aseem Khanapurkar" in Zee Yuva's serial "Anjali".
|2014||Untitled||Lead||Marathi||By Director Mangesh Kanthale|
|2014||Shivya||Negative||Marathi||By Director Sakar Raut|
|2013||Shrimant Damodar Pant Movie||Vijay||Marathi||By Kedar Shinde along with Bharat Jadhav.
Piyush had played role of Vijay, Damu's brother
|2014||Chuk Bhul Dyavi Ghyavi||Guest Appearance||Marathi||By Director Viju Mane|
- "STAR Plus presents Burey Bhi Hum Bhale Bhi Hum - Thaindian News". Thaindian.com. 2009-03-13. Retrieved 2013-02-24.
- "Oye Band Baj Gaya!". NCPA Mumbai. 2009-11-15. Retrieved 2013-02-24.
- "Sakhna Re To Sasu Nahin". NCPA Mumbai. 2010-04-11. Retrieved 2013-02-24.
- "Media Newsletter,Press Releases,Online Press Release,Media Press Releases". Afaqs.com. 2009-03-13. Retrieved 2013-02-24.[permanent dead link]
- "I really enjoy playing Manu in 'Lajja' - Girija Oak". Marathimovieworld.com. 2011-05-11. Retrieved 2013-02-24.
- zeemarathi (2011-08-01). "ZeeMarathi: Zee Marathi brings a brand new show: Ekach Ya Janmi Janu". Zeemarathiblog.blogspot.in. Retrieved 2013-02-24.
- "Tejaswini plays a disabled girl". Afternoondc.in. 2011-07-21. Retrieved 2013-02-24.
- Marathi actors. "Ekach Hya Janmi Janu Marathi serial on zee Marathi". Marathiactors.com. Retrieved 2013-02-24.
- marathi actors (2012-09-22). "marathi actor and actress: Gunda Purush DEV Marathi serial cast with crew". Marathiactors.blogspot.in. Retrieved 2013-02-24.
- "papad pol: Latest News, Videos, Photos | Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2013-02-24.