Retail Food Group
This article needs to be updated.January 2018)(
|Publicly Listed Company, (ASX: RFG)|
|Industry||Coffee, Food, Pizza, Coffee roasting, Beverages, QSR Restaurants|
Number of locations
|1150 (Australia and New Zealand)|
Retail Food Group (Australia) Limited, often abbreviated as RFG (ASX: RFG), is an ASX listed company and Australian franchisor based in Southport, Queensland. It owns numerous companies including Gloria Jean's Coffees, Brumby's Bakeries, Donut King, Michel's Patisserie, Di Bella Coffee, The Coffee Guy, Café2U, Pizza Capers and Crust.
Established in 1989, RFG was incorporated in 2003 to act as a holding company for several fast-growing brand systems. The company roasts and supplies coffee to its network.
Portfolio of Companies
- Brumby's Bakery is a chain of Australian and New Zealand retail bakeries that was established in Ashburton, Victoria in 1975 and pride themselves on
- Donut King is a franchise system which was founded in 1981 in Sydney and specialises in donuts and coffee.
- Gloria Jean's Coffees is a franchised coffeehouse company that has opened more than 1,000 coffee houses across 39 markets worldwide, including over 460 stores in Australia.
- Michel's Patisserie specialises in retail bakery-style food and is the largest pastry chain in Australia.
- Cafe2U and The Coffee Guy are brand systems that operate under mobile coffee van models.
- "Our People". Retail Food Group. Retrieved 12 March 2018.
- Roth, Martin (8 November 2013). Top Stocks 2014: A Sharebuyer's Guide to Leading Australian Companies. Wiley. p. 194. ISBN 978-1-118-62179-0.
- Bomkamp, Samantha (25 August 2017). "Gloria Jean's, coffee shop born in Chicago, set to expand its reach". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- Cassidy, Tara (29 September 2017). "REVEALED: 15 new businesses coming to Mackay". Mackay Daily Mercury. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- Hospitality Foodservice. P. Isaacson Publications. 2008. p. 60. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- Hospitality Foodservice. P. Isaacson Publications. 2010. p. 210. Retrieved 6 November 2017.