|Directed by||J.F. Lawton|
|Written by||J.F. Lawton|
Pizza Man is a 1991 comedy film starring Bill Maher and Annabelle Gurwitch; written and directed by J.F. Lawton who was credited in the film as J.D. Athens. The film received a PG-13 rating by the MPAA.
Elmo Bunn is an L.A. pizza delivery man with a reputation for never having delivered a cold pizza or being stiffed on a bill. When a call comes into his shop for an extra-large with sausage and anchovies to go to a dangerous part of East Hollywood, Elmo knows he's in for trouble.
- Bill Maher as Elmo Bunn
- Annabelle Gurwitch as The Dame
- David McKnight as Vince
- Bob Delegall as Mayor Bradley
- Bryan Clark as Ronald Reagan
- Arlene Banas as Marilyn Quayle
- Ron Darian as Michael Dukakis
- Jeff Hawk as Dan Quayle
- Jim Jackman as Mike Milken
- Clyde Kusatsu as Former Prime Minister Nakasone
- Francine Lee as Waitress
- John Moody as Bob Woodward
- Sam Pancake as The Kid
- Simon Richards as Donald Trump
- Andy Romano as The Hood
- Cathy Shambley as Geraldine Ferraro
The Los Angeles Times wrote in a review of the film, "Lawton has a real winner in Maher, a hairy-chested macho guy with a great sense of humor, and with also the femme fatale of his plot, Annabelle Gurwitch, who has no trouble being glamorous and funny at the same time."
- Thomas, Kevin (December 6, 1991). "MOVIE REVIEW : 'Pizza Man' Has the Right Ingredients". The Los Angeles Times.
|This film article about a 1990s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|