Place Fleur de Lys
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||552, boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel
Quebec City, Quebec
|No. of stores and services||200|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||859,678 square feet (262,030 square metres)|
|No. of floors||1|
Fleur de Lys centre commercial, formerly called Place Fleur de Lys, is located in Vanier, Quebec and is a large shopping mall in Quebec City, managed by 20vic management and last renovated in 2004. It is located across from L'Institut de Réadaptation en Déficience Physique de Québec and close to Colisée Pepsi.
With its 200 stores, Fleur de Lys centre commercial is located in an urban area near various development projects.
Fleur de Lys centre commercial is anchored by:
Among the current anchors, only Sears was there when the mall inaugurated in 1963. It is the first evert Sears store in the province of Quebec and back in 1963 it had opened as Simpsons-Sears.
Past anchors include Steinberg, Kmart, Pascal and Club Biz. Kmart was replaced by Zellers and then the Target store. Steinberg became Club Biz which in turn became Maxi. Pascal has been replaced by a mall expansion anchored by la Baie.
- 64 Jacques Cartier/Lebourgneuf
- 65 Jacques Cartier/Colline Parlementarie/Lebourgneuf
- 82 Jacques Cartier/Lac St. Charles
- 74 Place Jacques Cartier/Val Belair
- 84 Jacques Cartier/Neufchatel
- 984 Neufchatel/Val-Belair
Other malls in Quebec City area:
- http://www.fdlcentrecommercial.com/pages/fdl-mall-info (French)
- http://www.fdlcentrecommercial.com/pages/fdl-accessibility/ (French)
|This Quebec City-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|