Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up placebo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Placebo may refer to:
- Placebo, a treatment without intrinsic therapeutic value, but administered as if it were a therapy, either in medical treatment or in clinical trials
- Placebo (band), an alternative rock band from England
- Placebo (album), the band's self-titled debut album
- Placebo, a jazz band fronted by Marc Moulin
- Placebo, a 1974 album
- Placebo (at funeral) (obsolete usage), a singer of the Office of the Dead which includes the phrase "placebo Domino" meaning "please the Lord", and from that someone who falsely claims a connection to the deceased to get a share of the funeral meal
- Placebo effect (disambiguation)
- Placebo in history
- Placebo-controlled studies
- Observer effect (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Placebo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.