Placebo effect (disambiguation)
|Look up placebo effect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Placebo effect may refer to:
- Placebo effect, the tendency of any medication or treatment, even an inert or ineffective one, to exhibit results simply because the recipient believes that it will work
- Placebo Effect (Doctor Who), an original novel written by Gary Russell and based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who
- "The Placebo Effect", an episode of the science fiction television series 2002 revival of The Twilight Zone
- Placebo Effect (band), German dark electro band
- "Placebo Effect", a song by English post-punk band Siouxsie and the Banshees on the 1979 album Join Hands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Placebo effect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.