Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up placement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Placement may refer to:
- Placement (EDA), an essential step in electronic design automation
- Placement exam, determines which class a student should take
- Favored placement, the practice of preferentially listing search engine results for given sites
- Job placement, a short time spent in a company to get work experience
- Private placement, a direct offering of securities to a limited number of sophisticated institutional investors
- Product placement, a promotional tactic used by marketers in which a real commercial product is used in fictional or non-fictional media
- Public placement, see Initial public offering
- All pages with titles beginning with Placement
- All pages with titles containing Placement
- Emplacement (disambiguation)
- Place (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Placement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.