From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up placer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Placer may refer to one of the following:
- Placer deposit
- Placer sheep
- Placer mining
- Placer (geography), a submerged bank or reef.
- Placer, rugby league football role.
- Placer, a job title in the Pottery industry.
- Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- Placer, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- Placer, former name of Loomis, California
- Placer County, California, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Placer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.