Places of interest in Bermuda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following is a list of places of interest in Bermuda
- Harrington Sound - large inlet surrounded for all but a small distance by the Bermudian mainland.
- Crystal Cave - natural limestone caves open to the public
- Mangrove Lake
- Trott's Pond
- Flatt's Village - one of Bermuda's five main settlements
- Royal Naval Dockyard
- Somerset Village - one of Bermuda's five main settlements.
- Somerset Bridge - the world's smallest working drawbridge.
- Bermuda Maritime Museum
- Devil's Hole - sinkhole which forms a natural aquarium
- Gibbs Hill Lighthouse - the tallest building in Bermuda, visible from most points in the islands.
- Horseshoe Bay - Bermuda's most famous beach.
- Little Sound - a natural sheltered harbour, the southern section of the Great Sound - the body of water which is surrounded by the Bermuda chain.
- Church Bay - Bermuda's "best" snorkelling.
- Ferry Reach
- Annie's Bay
- Castle Harbor
- Castle Island
- Paget Island
- Smith's Island
- St. David's Head
- St. David's Island
- Tucker's Town Peninsula
- Tucker's Town - one of Bermuda's five main settlements
- Nonsuch Island - wildlife sanctuary