|Studio album by various artists|
|Released||2 October 2006|
|The Sunday Times|||
The songs were originally commissioned by the British arts organisation Artangel for its project The Margate Exodus, which centres on a one-day event that took place in Margate on 30 September 2006.
The 4AD release gathers together the 10 original recordings, presented in Biblical plague order.
- "Blood" - Klashnekoff (The Plague of Blood)
- "Relate the Tale" - King Creosote (The Plague of Frogs)
- "The Meaning of Lice" - Stephin Merritt (The Plague of Lice)
- "Flies" - Brian Eno & Robert Wyatt (The Plague of Flies)
- "The Fifth Plague" - Laurie Anderson (The Death of Livestock)
- "Boils" - Cody ChesnuTT (The Plague of Boils)
- "Hailstones" - The Tiger Lillies (The Plague of Hail)
- "Glittering Cloud" - Imogen Heap (The Plague of Locusts)
- "Darkness" - Scott Walker (The Plague of Darkness)
- "Katonah" - Rufus Wainwright (The Death of the Firstborn)