Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up plaid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plaid may refer to:
- a full plaid, a cloth made with a tartan pattern, wrapped around the waist and cast over the shoulder and fastened at the front
- in North America, a synonym for tartan
- a plaid shirt, typically of flannel, and worn during the winter
- the belted plaid or "great kilt", an earlier form of the kilt
- Plaid Loch, freshwater lake in East Ayrshire, Scotland, UK
- Plaid (company), a financial technology company
- Plaid (band), a British electronic music duo, taking their name from the Welsh word for party
- Plaid (album), an album by guitarist Blues Saraceno
- Plaid Cymru, a political party in Wales
- Plaid (programming language), a general-purpose object-oriented computer programming language which supports typestate analysis
- Plaid, a fictional color in Vernor Vinge's novel A Deepness in the Sky
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plaid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.