From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plaid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plaid may refer to:
- a full plaid, a cloth made with a tartan pattern wrapped around the waist and cast over the shoulder and fastened at the front
- in North America, a synonym for tartan
- a plaid shirt, typically of flannel, and worn during the winter
- the belted plaid or "great kilt", an earlier form of the kilt
- Plaid (band), a British electronic music duo, taking their name from the Welsh word for party
- Plaid (album), an album by guitarist Blues Saraceno
- Plaid Cymru, a political party in Wales
- Plaid (programming language), a general-purpose object-oriented computer programming language which supports typestate analysis
- Plaid, a fictional color in Vernor Vinge's novel A Deepness in the Sky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plaid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.