Plainfield Correctional Facility
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Managed by||Indiana Department of Corrections|
The facility opened in 1969 as the Indiana Youth Center.
As of 2012, the prison housed 1658 inmates, and employed 373 staff.
- Mike Tyson (Assigned to the Indiana Youth Center in April 1992, Released on Saturday March 25, 1995)
- "Plainfield Correctional Facility." Indiana Department of Correction. Retrieved on August 27, 2010.
- "2009 Annual Report." Indiana Department of Correction. 49 (49/100). Retrieved on August 27, 2010.
- Offender Population Statistical Report, February 2012
- "Mike Tyson Assigned To Indiana Youth Center." Orlando Sentinel. April 16, 1992. Retrieved on August 27, 2010.
- "BOXING; Tyson to Be Released Today." The New York Times. March 25, 1995. Retrieved on August 27, 2010.
|This article about a building or structure in Indiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States prison is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|