From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Plains is the plural of plain, a geographical feature that is flat or gently rolling.
Plains or The Plains may also refer to:
- United States
- The Great Plains
- Llano Estacado, also known as the Staked Plains, South Plains, or the Southern High Plains
- Plains, California, a former settlement in the state's Central Valley
- Plains, Georgia, home town of former U.S. President Jimmy Carter
- Plains, Kansas
- Plains, Michigan
- Plains, Montana
- Plains, Pennsylvania
- Plains, Texas
- Plains, Borden County, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Plains Township, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania
- The Plains, Ohio
- The Plains, Virginia
- United Kingdom
- Plains, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Plains (album), by American pianist George Winston
- Plains All American Pipeline, a midstream oil and gas company
- Plains Exploration & Production, a former oil company that was acquired by Freeport-McMoRan
- Plain (disambiguation)
- Plains of Abraham, Québec City, Canada
- All pages beginning with "Plains"
- All pages beginning with "The Plains"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plains.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.