From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up planar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Planar may refer to:
Science and technology
- Planar (computer graphics), computer graphics pixel information from several bitplanes
- Planar graph, graph that can be drawn in the plane so that no edges cross
- Planar mechanism, a system of parts whose motion is constrained to a two-dimensional plane
- Plane (geometry), the space in which two-dimensional Euclidean geometry is conducted
- Plane curve, a one-dimensional set of points in the Euclidean or related plane
- Zeiss Planar, photographic lens designed by Paul Rudolph at Carl Zeiss in 1896
- Planar board, another name for motherboard, used by IBM; a planar device is computer hardware integrated into a planar
- Planar process of transistor manufacture, which lead to the integrated circuit
- Planar Systems, U.S. digital display manufacturing corporation based in Hillsboro, Oregon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Planar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.