Planet X (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Planet-X)
|Look up Planet X in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Planet X is a term used to describe hypothesized planets, orbiting the Sun. It can also apply to the conspiracy version of a planet behind the Sun, opposite to the Earth.
Planet X also may refer to:
- Planet X, the home planet of Marvel Comics character Groot and other flora colossi
- "Planet X", a 2004 X-Men comic book story-line
- Planet X, a 1998 novel depicting a crossover between X-Men and Star Trek
- The Man from Planet X, a 1951 science fiction film directed by Edgar G. Ulmer
- The Strange World of Planet X, a 1957 British science fiction horror novel by Rene Ray
- The name for several Fictional planets of the Solar System
- The name for several fictional extrasolar planets
- The name of the planetary destination in the Merrie Melodies cartoon Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century
- The planet from which David Ossman's eponymous astronaut Mark Time has returned at the beginning of the 1973 "Hi-Fi Sci-Fi Comedy" How Time Flys.
- Planet X (Derek Sherinian album), 1999
- Planet X (Helios Creed album), 1994
- Planet-X, an album by bassist Jimmy Johnson
- Live from Planet X, a 2005 live album by MF Dooms
- Planet X (band), a progressive metal band founded by Derek Sherinian
- Plan-It-X Records, a DIY punk rocks record label
- Nibiru, a planet believed by some people to be on the verge of destroying Earth in the Nibiru cataclysm
- Operation Planet X, a military operation during the Iraq War in 2003
- Planet X Limited, a British bicycle company
- Planet X Television, an action sports TV show
- Packages from Planet X, an American/Canadian animated television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Planet X.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.