Planeta means planet in multiple languages and may refer to
- Planeta Rica, a town and municipality in Colombia
- Media and literature
- El Planeta, a Boston-based Spanish language newspaper
- Planeta TV, a Bulgarian music television channel
- Moya Planeta, a Russian television channel
- Planeta.ru, a Russian crowdfunding site
- RTR-Planeta, the international service of the Russian broadcaster VGTRK
- Grupo Planeta, a Spanish media group based in Barcelona
- Planeta DeAgostini, a subsidiary of Grupo Planeta specializing in collectable books
- Premio Planeta de Novela, a Spanish literary prize
- Lingwa de planeta, a constructed international auxiliary language
an upcoming Nigerian superhero film.
- Music and films
- "Planeta Água", a song by Guilherme Arantes
- Planeta Azul, an album by Ruth Lorenzo
- Planeta Eskoria, an album by the Spanish band Ska-P
- Planeta Kumbia, an album by A.B. Quintanilla y Los Kumbia All Starz
- Planeta Paulina, an album by Paulina Rubio
- Pan Planeta, an album by Polish rock band Ścianka
- Planeta Bur, a 1962 Soviet science fiction film
- Planeta U, an American children's program
- Planeta Xuxa, a defunct television program in Brazil
- Ensemble Planeta, a Japanese all-female a cappella group
- Los Planetas, a Spanish indie group
- Planeta (surname)
- Casseta & Planeta, a Brazilian group of comedians
- Deuterocopus planeta, a moth of the Pterophoridae family.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Planeta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.