From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up planetarium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A planetarium is a theatre built primarily for presenting educational and entertaining shows about astronomy and the night sky.
Planetarium may also refer to:
- Astrarium, a type of astronomical clock
- Planetary machine, a mechanical device that illustrates the relative positions and motions of the solar system
- Orrery, a complex planetary machine, a term used after 1714
- Planetarium (song), a 2005 single by Japanese pop singer Ai Otsuka
- Planetarium (Bump of Chicken song), a single by Japanese rock band Bump of Chicken
- A 2008 song by Ikimono-gakari
- Planetarium, a piece of music by Squarepusher
- Planetarium (UTA station), a transit station in Salt Lake City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Planetarium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.