Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up planetary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Planetary means relating to a planet or planets. It can also refer to:
- Planetary habitability, the measure of an astronomical body's potential to develop and sustain life
- Planetary nebula, an astronomical object
- Planetary (rapper), one half of east coast rap group OuterSpace
- Arts, entertainment, and media
- Planetary (comics), a comic book series by Warren Ellis and John Cassaday
- "Planetary (Go!)", a 2011 song by rock band My Chemical Romance
- Planetary Radio, a public radio show about space exploration, produced by The Planetary Society
- The Planetary Society, the Earth's largest space interest group
- Epicyclic gearing (planetary gearing), an automotive transmission technology
- Planetary scanner - type of image scanner for making scans of rare books with mounted camera taking photos
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Planetary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.