From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by Antimatter|
|Recorded||Studio 33, Liverpool, July 2004
Provisional Ireland, Neuilly France late 2004
|Genre||Acoustic rock, dark rock|
|Producer||Mick Moss, Duncan Patterson, Ronnie O'Keefe, Alex Mazarguil|
Planetary Confinement is the third album by the UK band Antimatter, released in 2005.
|1.||"Planetary Confinement" (D.Patterson)||1:33|
|2.||"The Weight of the World" (M.Moss)||4:45|
|3.||"Line of Fire" (D.Patterson)||6:28|
|5.||"Mr. White" (Trouble)||4:07|
|6.||"A Portrait of the Young Man as an Artist" (M.Moss)||4:54|
|9.||"Eternity Part 24" (D.Patterson)||8:45|
- The Weight of the World
- A Portrait of the Young Man As An Artist
An acoustic performance recorded in Studio 33, Liverpool, July 2004. All songs and orchestral arrangements by Mick Moss
- Mick Moss - Acoustic guitars, Vocals
- Rachel Brewster - Violins
- Stephen Hughes - Bass Guitar
- Chris Phillips - Drums
- Sue Marshall - Additional vocals on 'Legions'
- Planetary Confinement
- Line of Fire
- Mr. White
- Eternity part 24
- Duncan Patterson - piano, acoustic guitars, bass guitar, keyboards
- Amélie Festa - vocals
- Mehdi Messouci - additional keyboards on 'Relapse'
- Barry Whyte - lead guitar
- Alex Mazarguil - djembe
- Michael Cronin - drums
- Album mastered at Counterpoint Studio by Gianni Skolnick
- Cover design by Mick Moss from an original photograph by Brandon Stone
- Inner photos by Chris Slack
- Design by Mick Moss
- Layout by Paul Kuhr
- "Mr White" was originally performed by the doom metal band Trouble.
- "Eternity Part 24" is a continuation of the tracks "Eternity Part I", "Eternity Part II", and "Eternity Part III", the three of which appear on Eternity, an album released by Patterson's previous band Anathema.
- Eduardo Rivadavia. "Planetary Confinement - Antimatter : Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards : AllMusic". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved 22 July 2013.