Planjane is located in the historical region of Sredačka župa, a medieval župa (small administrative division) of the Serbia in the Middle Ages in modern-day southeastern Kosovo. It encompassed seven hamlets and was centered in the town of Sredska.
The village is inhabited by the Bosniak and Serb communities.
- There was a shooting incident in 2002.
- there was a Construction of the village water pool for drinking water.
- The company NewCo Production Plant Recan was privatized.
Notes and references
- Kosovo is the subject of a territorial dispute between the Republic of Kosovo and the Republic of Serbia. The Republic of Kosovo unilaterally declared independence on 17 February 2008, but Serbia continues to claim it as part of its own sovereign territory. The two governments began to normalise relations in 2013, as part of the Brussels Agreement. Kosovo has received formal recognition as an independent state from 113 out of 193 United Nations member states.
- "NGA GEOnet Names Server". National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. 2008-01-30. Archived from the original on 2003-10-08. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Radovanović, Milovan. Шар планина и њене жупе у косовско-метохијској области јужне Србије (PDF) (in Serbian). Retrieved 5 December 2010.
- "KFOR: KFOR Press Release - 2002 - #". nato.int.
|This Kosovo location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|