From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Plankton or plankton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plankton is a generic term for many organisms that live in bodies of water.
Plankton may also refer to:
- Aerial plankton, atmospheric analogue to oceanic plankton
- Phytoplankton, the autotrophic component of the plankton community
- Plankton (character), a character in the Nickelodeon cartoon show SpongeBob SquarePants
- Plankton Man, the stage name of Mexican musician Ignacio Chavez
- Plankton Records, label of Drottnar and other bands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plankton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.