Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up plantain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article Plantain.|
Plantain may refer to:
- Cooking banana, banana cultivars in the genus Musa whose fruits are generally used in cooking
- True plantains, banana cultivars belonging to the Plantain subgroup of the AAB genome group
- Plantago or plantains, a genus of about 200 species of small, inconspicuous plants, the majority of which are widely considered weeds.
- Hosta, or plantain lily, a widely cultivated foliage plant.
- James Plaintain, early 18th century pirate who started a colony and trading post on Madagascar, styling himself "King of Ranter Bay"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plantain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.