Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up plantain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article Plantain.|
Plantain may refer to:
- Cooking banana, banana cultivars in the genus Musa whose fruits are generally used in cooking
- True plantains, banana cultivars belonging to the Plantain subgroup of the AAB genome group
- Plantago or plantains, a genus of about 200 species of small, inconspicuous plants, the majority of which are widely considered weeds.
- Hosta, also known as plantain lily, a widely cultivated foliage plant.
- James Plaintain, early 18th century pirate who started a colony and trading post on Madagascar, styling himself "King of Ranter Bay"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plantain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.