Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up plantain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plantain may refer to:
- Cooking banana, banana cultivars in the genus Musa whose fruits are generally used in cooking
- True plantains, a group of cultivars of the genus Musa
- Plantago, small inconspicuous plants commonly called plantains or fleaworts
- James Plaintain (fl. 1720–1728), a pirate active in the Indian Ocean
- Plantain Garden River, in Jamaica
- Plantain River, a tributary of the Gulf of Saint Lawrence in L'Île-d'Anticosti, Quebec, Canada
- Banana (disambiguation)
- Fried plantain, a dish made from plantains
- List of banana cultivars
- Hosta, or plantain lily
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plantain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.