|Look up planter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Planter may refer to:
- A flower pot or box for plants
- A person or object engaged in sowing seeds
- A coloniser
- Plantations of Ireland, 16th and 17th centuries
- Ancient planter, a colonist receiving one of the first land grants in Virginia
- New England Planters, settlers who moved to the Canadian maritime provinces which had been left vacant by the Acadian Expulsion
- Old Planters (Massachusetts), early settlers of Massachusetts
- A farmer
- Planter (American South), in the American antebellum South
- Church planter, a person engaged in creating a new Christian church
- Planters (company), American snack food company best known for its processed nuts and the "Mr. Peanut" mascot
- Union Planters, a bank in the United States
- Planters Development Bank or Plantersbank, a bank in the Philippines
- USS Planter, a number of ships of the U.S. Navy
- SS Planter, a number of commercial steam ships
- Mine planter, a mine warfare ship of the early days of World War I
- Planters Pat Bradley International, a golf tournament
- Clarksdale Planters, a minor league baseball team in Mississippi, United States
- New London Planters, a minor league baseball team in Connecticut, United States
- Igor Planter, a fictional eco-terrorist in the 2000-2004 manga Black Cat
- The Planter, a 1917 American drama film directed by Thomas N. Heffron and John Ince
- Planters Hall, a historic place in Vicksburg, Mississippi, United States
- Planter's Punch, a cocktail
- All pages beginning with "Planter"
- All pages with a title containing Planter
- All pages beginning with "The Planter"
- All pages with a title containing The Planter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Planter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.