Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Plaque, plaque, or plaqué in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plaque may refer to:
Commemorations or awards
- Commemorative plaque, a plate or tablet fixed to a wall to mark an event, person, etc.
- Memorial Plaque (medallion), issued to next-of-kin of dead British military personnel after World War I
- Plaquette, a small plaque in bronze or other materials
Science and healthcare
- Amyloid plaque
- Atheroma or atheromatous plaque, a buildup of deposits within the wall of an artery
- Dental plaque, a biofilm that builds up on teeth
- A broad papule, a type of cutaneous condition
- Pleural plaque, associated with mesothelioma, a cancer often caused by exposure to asbestos
- Senile plaques, an extracellular protein deposit in the brain implicated in Alzheimer's disease
- Viral plaque, a visible structure formed by virus propagation within a cell culture
- Plaque, a rectangular casino token
- All pages beginning with Plaque
- All pages with a title containing Plaque
- Builder's plate
- Plac (disambiguation)
- Plack (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plaque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.