From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Plaque, plaque, or plaqué in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plaque or placque may refer to:
- Commemorative plaque, a plate or tablet fixed to a wall to mark an event, person, etc.
- Plaquette, a small plaque in bronze or other materials
- Memorial Plaque (medallion), issued to next-of-kin of dead British military personnel after World War I
- Plaque, a rectangular casino token
- Amyloid plaque
- Atheroma or atheromatous plaque, a buildup of deposits within the wall of an artery
- Dental plaque, a biofilm that builds up on teeth
- A broad papule, a type of cutaneous condition
- Pleural plaque, associated with mesothelioma, a cancer often caused by exposure to asbestos
- Senile plaques, an extracellular protein deposit in the brain implicated in Alzheimer's disease
- Viral plaque, a visible structure formed by virus propagation within a cell culture
- All pages beginning with "Plaque"
- All pages with titles containing Plaque
- Builder's plate
- Plac (disambiguation)
- Plack (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plaque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.