|Look up Plaque, plaque, or plaqué in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plaque usually refers to:
- Commemorative plaque, a plate or tablet fixed to a wall to mark an event, person, etc.
- Plaquette, a small plaque in bronze or other materials
- Dental plaque, a biofilm that builds up on teeth
Plaque may also refer to:
- Amyloid plaque
- Atheroma or atheromatous plaque, a buildup of deposits within the wall of an artery
- A broad papule, a type of cutaneous condition
- Pleural plaque, associated with mesothelioma, a cancer often caused by exposure to asbestos
- Senile plaques, an extracellular protein deposit in the brain implicated in Alzheimer's disease
- Viral plaque, a visible structure formed by virus propagation within a cell culture
- Memorial Plaque (medallion), issued to next-of-kin of dead British military personnel after World War I
- Plaque, a rectangular casino token
- All pages beginning with "Plaque"
- All pages with a title containing Plaque
- Builder's plate
- Plac (disambiguation)
- Plack (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plaque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.