From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plastic or plastics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plastic is a polymerized material. It may also refer to:
- Plasticity (physics), a material that has high plasticity may be called plastic
- Phenotypic plasticity, the ability of an organism to change its phenotype in response to changes in the environment
- Plastic.com, a community-driven message board
- Plastic SCM, a distributed revision control tool
- Plastic arts, art forms involving physical manipulation of a plastic medium, such as sculpture or ceramics
- Plastic (2011 film), American horror film
- Plastic (film) (2014), a British detective film
- Plastic, Polish video game developer most notable for Linger in Shadows
- Credit card, colloquially called "plastic", a payment card issued to users as a method of payment
- Plastics (band) (1976–1981), a Japanese new wave band
- Plastic (Mitsuki Aira album) (2009), the second album by the Japanese artist Mitsuki Aira
- Plastic (Joey Tafolla album) (2001), the third studio album by American guitarist Joey Tafolla
- "Plastic", a song by Prefuse 73 from the 2003 album One Word Extinguisher
- "Plastic", a single by Alanis Morissette from the 1991 album Alanis
- "Plastic" (New Order song), a song by New Order from the album Music Complete
- All pages beginning with "plastic"
- All pages with a title containing plastic
- Plastique (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plastic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.