Plastic Green Head
|Plastic Green Head|
|Studio album by Trouble|
|Released||24 April 1995|
|Studio||Indigo Ranch Studios, Malibu, California, Fantasy Studios, Berkeley, California|
|Genre||Heavy metal, psychedelic rock, stoner rock|
Bullet Proof/Music for Nations (Europe)|
Century Media (US)
|Producer||Trouble and Vincent Wojno|
|Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal||9/10|
Plastic Green Head was the sixth studio album by the American doom metal band Trouble, released in 1995. First released on the Music for Nations label in Europe, it was distributed in the U.S. by Century Media Records. Soon after the release of this album, Trouble went on an extended hiatus after their European tour was cancelled. The album was re-released with a bonus DVD by Escapi Music in February 2008.
Plastic Green Head also marked the return of original drummer Jeff Olson, who had left Trouble in 1986 and returned in 1993.
- "Plastic Green Head" – 3:35
- "The Eye" – 4:20
- "Flowers" – 4:20
- "Porpoise Song" (Gerry Goffin, Carole King) – 4:42
- "Opium - Eater" – 4:25
- "Hear the Earth" – 3:59
- "Another Day" – 4:53
- "Requiem" – 4:53
- "Below Me" – 2:44
- "Long Shadows Fall" – 3:38
- "Tomorrow Never Knows" (Lennon–McCartney) – 5:23
- "Till the End of Time" – 4:09 (US edition bonus track)
- Eric Wagner - vocals
- Bruce Franklin - guitars
- Rick Wartell - guitars
- Ron Holzner - bass
- Jeff Olson - drums
- Vincent Wojno - producer, engineer, mixing
- Eddie Schreyer - mastering at Future Disc, Los Angeles
- Jeff Sadowski - cover art
- Neil Zlozower - band photos
- Andre Verhuysen, Jeff Weller - executive producers
- Erlewine, Stephen Thomas. "Trouble - Plastic Green Head review". AllMusic. All Media Network. Retrieved 2017-10-31.
- Popoff, Martin (1 August 2007). The Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal: Volume 3: The Nineties. Burlington, Ontario, Canada: Collector's Guide Publishing. p. 459. ISBN 978-1-894959-62-9.
- Kühnemund, Götz (1995). "Review Dynamit: Trouble - Plastic Green Head". Rock Hard (in German). No. 96. Retrieved 2017-10-31.