|Look up plasticity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plasticity may refer to:
- Plasticity (physics), in physics and engineering, the propensity of a solid material to undergo permanent deformation under load
- Neuroplasticity, in neuroscience, how entire brain structures, and the brain itself, can change from experience
- Phenotypic plasticity, in biology, describes the ability of an organism to change its phenotype in response to changes in the environment
Art and entertainment
- Plastic arts, such as clay sculpture, in which material is formed or deformed into a new, permanent shape
- Plasticity, an album by Cabaret Voltaire
- "Plasticities", a song by Andrew Bird, from the album Armchair Apocrypha
- Plasticity Forum is a conference on the future of plastic and how to reduce impacts on the environment.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plasticity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.