Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up plasticity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plasticity may refer to:
- Plasticity (physics), in engineering and physics, the propensity of a solid material to undergo permanent deformation under load
- Neuroplasticity, in neuroscience, how entire brain structures, and the brain itself, can change as a result of experience
- Phenotypic plasticity, in biology, describes the ability of an organism to change its phenotype in response to changes in the environment
Art and entertainment
- Plastic arts, such as clay sculpture, in which material is formed or deformed into a new, permanent shape
- Plasticity, an album by Cabaret Voltaire
- "Plasticities", a song by Andrew Bird, from the album Armchair Apocrypha
- Plasticity Forum is a conference on the future of plastic and how to reduce impacts on the environment.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plasticity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.