Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up platani in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Platani may refer to:
- Platani, Cyprus, a village in the Famagusta District, Cyprus
- Platani, Achaea, a village in the municipal unit of Rio, Achaea, Greece
- Platani, Pella, a village in Edessa, Pella, Greece
- Platani (river), a river in southern Sicily, Italy
- San Biagio Platani, a municipality in the Province of Agrigento, Sicily, Italy
disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.