Jump to navigation Jump to search
In November 2016, Platforms Piece was given listed status by Historic England, and two of the figures are believed to be the first public sculptural representations of black British people in the UK.
- Mark Brown. "First UK public statues of black British people given listed status | Art and design". The Guardian. Retrieved 2016-12-08.
- Media related to Platforms Piece at Wikimedia Commons
- Historic England. "Platforms Piece (1438640)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "Platform Piece, Brixton Railway Station, Station Rd.", National Recording Project, Public Monuments and Sculpture Association, retrieved 5 November 2016
- MacBride, Max (26 July 2016), "The never-ending commute – the story of Brixton's station statues", Brixton Blog, retrieved 5 November 2016