Platinum Metals Review
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Platin. Met. Rev.|
|Discipline||Platinum group metals|
|Edited by||Jonathan J. Butler|
Johnson Matthey Plc
Platinum Metals Review, renamed in 2014 as Johnson Matthey Technology Review, is a quarterly, peer-reviewed scientific journal publishing reports on scientific research on the platinum group metals and related industrial developments.
Aims and scope
The journal included reviews of research, books, and academic conferences, as well as primary results in the form of brief reports. It also reviewed what it considered to be notable aspects of patents and relevant scientific literature. Occasionally articles on the history, geological occurrences, and exploitation of platinum group metals were also published.
Abstracting and indexing
Platinum Metals Review was abstracted and indexed by:
- Chemical Abstracts
- Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Abstracts
- Corrosion Abstracts
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Environment Abstracts
- Metals Abstracts/METADEX
- Metal Finishing Abstracts
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- World Textile Abstracts
In 2014 the name of the journal was changed from Platinum Metals Review to Johnson Matthey Technology Review. 
- Gary J.K. Acres; Kurt Swars (29 June 2013). Pt Platinum: Supplement Volume A 1 Technology of Platinum-Group Metals. Springer Science & Business Media. pp. 120–. ISBN 978-3-662-10278-7.
- Donald McDonald; Leslie B. Hunt (1 January 1982). A History of Platinum and its Allied Metals. Johnson Matthey Plc. pp. 422–. ISBN 978-0-905118-83-3.
- United States Geological Survey Professional Paper. U.S. Government Printing Office. 1969. pp. 1–.
- "Review: A Noble Rival to Gold". in Reed Business Information (17 February 1983). New Scientist. Reed Business Information. pp. 450–. ISSN 0262-4079.
- Editor list (2011). "Who We Are". Johnson Matthey PLC. Retrieved 2011-11-05.
- Platinum Metals Review (2013). "Information for Authors". Johnson Matthey PLC. Retrieved 2013-02-13.
- Platinum Metals Review (2011). "Further Reading-Catalysis and Fuel Cells" (Recommended books and other literature). Johnson Matthey PLC. Retrieved 2011-11-05.
- "A Look at Platinum Mining in Russia". Platinum Investing News, August 20, 2013
- Platinum Metals Review. "Information for Authors". 2013.
- Platinum Metals Review (2011). "Information for Librarians" (Abstracting and indexing). Johnson Matthey PLC. Retrieved 2011-11-05.
- Johnson Matthey Technology Review (2015). "Information for Librarians". Johnson Matthey Plc. Retrieved 2015-02-23
- Johnson Matthey Technology Review: IngentaConnect Publication (2015). "Johnson Matthey Technology Review". Publishing Technology. Retrieved 2015-02-23