Jump to navigation Jump to search
Platon may refer to:
- Plato (Plátōn), the Greek philosopher
- Plato (comic poet) (fl. 420–391 BCE)
- Plato of Bactria (2nd century BCE), Greco-Bactrian king
- Plato (exarch) (fl. 645–653), Byzantine exarch of Ravenna
- Platon, obscure ancient Greek writer of uncertain date, whose attributed works share a name with those of Aristagoras (poet)
- Plato of Sakkoudion (735–814), Byzantine saint
- Platon Levshin (1737–1812), Metropolitan of Moscow
- Nikolaos Platon (1909–1992), Greek archaeologist
- Platon (Kulbusch) (1869–1919), Estonian Orthodox Church bishop of Tallinn and all Estonia
- Platon Chirnoaga (1894–1974) was a Romanian Brigadier-General during World War II
- Platon (photographer) (born 1968), Greek-English photographer
- Platoń, a village in Poland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Platon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.