Platon may refer to:
- Plato (Plátōn), the Greek philosopher;
- Plato (2nd century BCE), Greco-Bactrian king;
- Plato (fl. 645–653), Byzantine exarch of Ravenna;
- Plato of Sakkoudion (735–814), Byzantine saint;
- Platon Levshin (1737–1812), Metropolitan of Moscow;
- Nikolaos Platon, Greek archaeologist;
- Platon (bishop), born Paul Kulbusch, Estonian Orthodox Church bishop of Tallinn and all Estonia – murdered 1919;
- Platon Chirnoaga (1894–1974) was a Romanian Brigadier-General during World War II;
- Platon (photographer) (born 1968), Greek-English photographer.
- Platoń, a village in Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Platon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.