Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PlayStation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PlayStation is a gaming brand of home video game consoles and associated products from Sony Interactive Entertainment.
PlayStation may also refer to specific versions of the products:
- PlayStation (console), the first console in the series
- PlayStation (yacht), a catamaran
- Sony Play Station, a cancelled console related to the Super Nintendo Entertainment System that was to use the SNES-CD media format
- Portable Sound Format or PlayStation Sound Format, a ripped soundtrack from PlayStation games
- PlayStation 2 (PS2)
- PlayStation 3 (PS3)
- PlayStation 4 (PS4)
- PlayStation Classic, a miniaturized PS1 dedicated console with 20 included games
- PlayStation Portable (PSP)
- PlayStation Vita, a successor to the PSP
- PSX (video game console), a PlayStation 2-based digital video recorder
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PlayStation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.