Play it again, Sam
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Play it again, Sam may refer to:
- A misquotation of the line "Play it once, Sam" from the 1942 film Casablanca
- Play It Again, Sam (play), a 1969 Broadway play by Woody Allen
- Play It Again, Sam (film), the 1972 film based on Allen's play
- "Play It Again, Sam", a song on the album You Brainstorm, I Brainstorm, but Brilliance Needs a Good Editor by Manchester Orchestra
- A work for solo viola by Milton Babbitt, written in 1989.
- Branding used by Superior Software to re-release their old titles
- PIAS Recordings, an international record label, also known as "Play It Again Sam Records"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Play it again, Sam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.