Play the Game Right
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Play the Game Right|
|Studio album by Ziggy Marley & The Melody Makers|
|Recorded||Tuff Gong Recording Studios, Kingston, Jamaica|
|Label||EMI Records and Tuff Gong|
|Producer||Ashley "Grub" Cooper, David Marley, Richard Walters, Tyrone Downie|
|Ziggy Marley & The Melody Makers chronology|
All tracks composed by David "Ziggy" Marley; except where indicated
- "Naah Leggo"
- "What a Plot"
- "Play the Game Right"
- "Aiding and Abetting"
- "Revelation" (Ziggy Marley, Richard Booker)
- "Children Playing in the Streets" (Bob Marley)
- "Reggae Is Now" (Live)
- "Unuh Nuh Listen Yet" (Ziggy Marley, Constantine Walker)
- "Rising Sun"
- "Natty Dread Rampage"
- Ziggy Marley - vocals, guitar, percussion
- Chinna, Richard Walters, Steve Golding - acoustic guitar
- Aston Barrett, Owen Reid, Richard Walter - bass
- Ashley "Grub" Cooper, Carlton Barrett - drums
- Ashley "Grub" Cooper, Harry "T" Powell, Steve Golding, Sticky - percussion
- "Wire" Lindo, Tyrone Downie - piano, organ
- Ashey "Grub" Cooper, Dean Fraser, Glen DaCosta - saxophone
- David Madden, Junior "Chico" Chin, Seymour Powell - trumpet
- Calvin "Bubbles" Cameron, Everald Gayle, Ronald "Nambo" Robinson - trombone
- Cedella Marley, Sharon Marley, Stephen Marley - backing vocals
- Errol Brown, Scientist - engineers