||This article reads like a news release, or is otherwise written in a promotional tone. (June 2013)||
|Founded||Vologda, Russia (2004 )|
Number of employees
Playrix's games are available on multiple platforms, including PC, Mac, Nintendo DS/Wii, iPhone, iPad and other consoles/handhelds. The company is currently focused on games for mobile devices (namely, iPhone/iPod touch, iPad and Android) and downloadable games for PC and Mac. Playrix offers premium downloadable games via its official web site.
Township, a unique blend of city-building and farming experience, offers players to share their vision of a perfect place to live in and build their dream. Launched on iOS in October 2013  the game is now available for Android, Kindle Fire and Mac as well.
In 4 Elements players need to bring back the elements of Earth, Fire, Air and Water, and save the kingdom by restoring four ancient books of magic.
- The 3rd ELAN Awards Nominee: Best Casual Game 
Fishdom, a combination of Match-3 and Sim, gives players a chance to build up their own dream aquarium and fill it with fish and ornaments.
- Great Game Awards Nominee: Top Match-3 (RealGames, RealNetworks, Inc.)
- iParenting Media Awards: 2009 Greatest Video Game
- Conversion rate up to 14%
Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey
Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey, a combination of hidden object and Sim, takes players to the bottom of the sea to collect numerous hidden items to earn cash and build up aquariums of their own design.
- AOL Games' Best of 2009: #1 Bestseller and Most Downloaded Game.
Around the World in 80 Days
- Goble, Gord (2008-09-19). "4 Elements Review". IGN. Retrieved 2009-01-05.
- "RealGames Recognizes Outstanding Developers With First Annual Great Game Awards". Reuters. 2009-07-21.