Plaza Shell on 31 March 2016.
|Town or city||Kota Kinabalu|
|Owner||Hap Seng Group|
Plaza Shell is the office building for Shell Malaysia in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. The building is an administration area for the management of supply and marketing of retail fuels, lubricants, commercial fuels, aviation and marine products for Sabah markets. The building also include a showroom for Mercedes-Benz, a shopping centre and medical clinics, pharmacy and physiotherapy clinics. The building opening was officiated in November 2015 by the Chief Minister of Sabah, Musa Aman.
- "Plaza Shell a landmark for Shell's continued confidence in Sabah". Shell Malaysia. 13 November 2015. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- Eric Bagang (14 November 2015). "Plaza Shell proof of company's partnership with Sabah". New Sabah Times. Archived from the original on 15 October 2016. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- "Unique Shell Plaza – KK's newest landmark". Daily Express. 12 November 2015. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- "PLAZA SHELL: A New City Skyline in Kota Kinabalu". Property Hunter. 20 April 2016. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- "Plaza Shell is also a shopping mall, says GM". Daily Express. 13 October 2016. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- Media related to Plaza Shell at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Malaysian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|