From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pleš (disambiguation))
Pleš may refer to:
- Pleš, Croatia, a village near Bednja
- Pleš (Aleksandrovac), a village
- Pleš, Slovakia, a village in Lučenec District
- Pleš, Dolenjske Toplice, a village in the Municipality of Dolenjske Toplice
- Pleš, Kočevje, a hamlet of Borovec pri Kočevski Reki
- Pleš, Žužemberk, a village in the Municipality of Žužemberk
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.