Pleasant Mound Township, Bond County, Illinois
|Pleasant Mound Township|
Location in Bond County
Bond County's location in Illinois
|Settlement||November 6, 1888|
|• Total||37.86 sq mi (98.1 km2)|
|• Land||37.81 sq mi (97.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.05 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.13%|
|Elevation||561 ft (171 m)|
|• Density||26.9/sq mi (10.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62246, 62262, 62284|
|GNIS feature ID||0429579|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.86 square miles (98.1 km2), of which 37.81 square miles (97.9 km2) (or 99.87%) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13 km2) (or 0.13%) is water.
The township contains these six cemeteries: Durham, Halls Grove, Maxey, Mulberry Grove, Noffsinger and Seagraves.
- Bond County Community Unit School District 2
- Mulberry Grove Community Unit School District 1
- Vandalia Community Unit School District 203
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 102
- State Senate District 51
- "Pleasant Mound Township, Bond County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Lagrange Township||Mulberry Grove Township||Bear Grove Township, Fayette County|
|Central Township||Seminary Township, Fayette County|
|Mills Township||Tamalco Township|