Pleasant Valley High School (California)
|Pleasant Valley High School|
1475 East Avenue
|School district||Chico Unified School District|
|Color(s)||Navy blue and white|
|Athletics||Boys' tennis, girls' tennis, football, swimming, boys' basketball, girls' basketball, field hockey, softball, boys' soccer, girls' soccer, wrestling, cross country, golf, boys' volleyball, girls' volleyball, skiing, snowboarding, baseball, and track|
|Accreditation||Western Association of Schools and Colleges|
Pleasant Valley High offers the IB Diploma Programme. Pursuant to the Diploma Programme, it offers IB exams in English, Chemistry, Biology, History, French, Spanish, Japanese, Mathematics, and Theater Arts.
Pleasant Valley High also offers a number of AP classes, including AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature and Composition, AP World History, AP US History, AP Chemistry, AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Spanish, and AP French.
- Brian Cage - All Elite Wrestling professional wrestler, 2002 graduate
- Pat Clements - Major League Baseball player, 1980 graduate
- Brian Jones - Arena Football League player
- Evan MacLane - Major League Baseball player
- Aaron Rodgers - National Football League player and venture capitalist, 2002 graduate
- Jordan Rodgers - National Football League player and The Bachelorette contestant, 2007 graduate
- Geoff Swaim - National Football League player, 2011 graduate