Pleasanton Independent School District
|Pleasanton Independent School District|
ESC Region 20
|Type||Public Independent school district|
|Grades||EE through 12|
|Students and staff|
|Teachers||242.49 (2011-12) (on full-time equivalent (FTE) basis)|
|Student-teacher ratio||14.17 (2011-12)|
The ratings varied greatly from campus to campus with the Primary, Elementary and Intermediate campuses receiving a rating of Recognized, the Junior High received a rating of Academically Acceptable while the High School and the School of Choice were rated as Academically Unacceptable.
In the 2012-2013 school year, the district had students in eight schools.
- High schools
- Pleasanton High School (Grades 9-12)
- Middle schools
- Pleasanton Junior High (Grades 7-8)
- Elementary schools
- Pleasanton Intermediate (Grades 5-6)
- Pleasanton Elementary (Grades 2-4)
- Pleasanton Primary (Grades EE-2)
- Alternative schools
- Pleasanton ISD School of Choice (Grades 9-12)
- Atascosa County Alternative School (Grades 5-12)
- Pleasanton ISD Reassignment and Opportunity Center (Grades 6-12)
- Texas School Directory 2013-14 (PDF). Austin, Texas: Texas Education Agency. February 2014. p. 46. Retrieved 18 December 2014.
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Pleasanton ISD". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 18 December 2014.