Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Product type||Cleaning product|
|Owner||S. C. Johnson & Son|
|Tagline||Keeping your furniture clean and beautiful|
Pledge is a cleaning product made by S. C. Johnson & Son. First sold in 1958, it is used to help dust and clean. Pledge is known as Pliz in France, Blem in Argentina.. In several countries, it is sold as Pronto.
- Lemon (odor only) Clean Furniture Spray
- Extra Moisturizing Furniture Spray
- Dust & Allergen Furniture Spray
- Specialty Surfaces Furniture Spray
- Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner
- Multi Surface Antibacterial Everyday Cleaner
- Multi Surface Everyday Wipes
- Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner 99% Natural
- Revitalizing Oil
- Pet Hair Fabric Sweeper
- Multi Surface Duster
- Dust & Allergen Dry Cloths
- 4-in-1 Wood Floor Cleaner
- Wood Floor Concentrated Cleaner with Almond Oil
- Wood Floor Finish With Future Shine
- Clean & Shine Multi Surface Floor Cleaner
- 4-in-1 tile & Vinyl Floor Cleaner
- Tile & Vinyl Floor Finish with Future Shine
- SC Johnson One Step No Buff Wax
- SC Johnson Paste Wax
- Pronto Liquid Wax
- Wipe & Shine Liquid Polish
- "Keeping your furniture clean and beautiful"
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-02-07. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- "Decisions of the United States Courts Involving Copyright". Library of Congress, Copyright Office. 15 August 1965 – via Google Books.
- Ad Latina - August 2017 La compañía SC Johnson anunció el lanzamiento del nuevo aerosol Blem
- "Is it A Lemon or should it be Orange? SC Johnson Changes Flavors, D. Wendal Attig, The Advisory Team, 2008".
(regarding a 1995 safety data sheet)
- Johnson, SC. "Pledge® Lemon Clean : SC Johnson". SC Johnson - What's Inside.