Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up plenum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plenum may refer to:
- Plenum chamber, a chamber intended to contain air, gas, or liquid at positive pressure
- Plenism, or Horror vacui (physics) the concept that "nature abhors a vacuum"
- Plenum (meeting), a meeting of a deliberative assembly in which all members are present; contrast with quorum
- Plenum space, enclosed spaces (in buildings) used for airflow
- Plenum cable, electrical wire permitted in plenum spaces per building codes
- Plenum Publishing Corporation, a publisher of scientific books and journals
- Plenum (physics), a space completely filled with matter
- Undergravel filters, in aquarium filtration, an open space under a layer of gravel or sand
- Air-mixing plenum, a place where ducts meet
- Plenary (disambiguation), the related adjective
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plenum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.