Plevna may refer to:
- Pleven, Bulgaria, an old name for the city
- Plevna, a village in Suharău Commune, Botoşani County
- Plevna, a village in Grebănu Commune, Buzău County
- Plevna, a village in Lupșanu Commune, Călăraşi County
- Plevna, a village in Rediu Commune, Galați County
- Siege of Plevna, a major battle of the Russo-Turkish War (1877–1878)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.