|Look up plonk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plonk may refer to:
- Plonk (wine), poor quality wine
- Plonk (Usenet), adding a particular Usenet poster to one's kill file (or, by extension, adding a user to one's filter or blacklist in other online media).
- Ronnie Lane or Plonk, British musician and member of Small Faces
- Dr Plonk, a 2007 Australian film, directed by Rolf de Heer
- Plonk (TV series), a 2014 Australian TV series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plonk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.