Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up plonk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plonk may refer to:
- Plonk (wine), poor quality wine
- Plonk (Usenet), adding a particular Usenet poster to one's kill file (or, by extension, adding a user to one's filter or blacklist in other online media).
- Ronnie Lane or Plonk, British musician and member of Small Faces
- Dr Plonk, a 2007 Australian film, directed by Rolf de Heer
- Plonk (TV series), a 2014 Australian TV series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plonk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.